Gonser and Gonser, P.A., invites all elementary and middle school teachers in Chester County PA and in all 3 counties in Delaware to enter their classes in our
2017 Back to School Creative Contest
Teachers, have your classes create a Back-to-School poster implementing the Gonser and Gonser, P.A. logo (see sample below). The classrooms with the most creative use of the logo (one from each county in DE and one from Chester County, PA) will be selected to receive $500 for their classes. Selections will be announced on Thursday October 19, 2017.
Entering is fun and easy! Simply upload your artwork using the form below by Friday, October 13, 2017.
Questions? Email email@example.com
ABOUT GONSER LAW
Delaware and Chester County, P.A. Law Firm focusing on:
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the official rules that govern how Gonser and Gonser, P.A. : Back to School Creative Contest 2017 promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Contest” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Gonser and Gonser, P.A., the Sponsor of the Contest. “You” refers to an eligible Contest entrant.
Must be an elementary or middle school teacher in the state of Delaware or Pennsylvania.
- Create a Back-to-School poster implementing the Gonser and Gonser, P.A. logo (see sample on the left).
- Use any medium to create the artwork on the poster, such as, but not limited to: crayons, markers, construction paper, glue, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Must have the Gonser and Gonser, P.A. logo within the artwork at least once. Logo may be used as a whole or emblem alone as long as the integrity of the logo is not altered (see below for example).
- Minimum size is 11×14
- BE CREATIVE
Submit a clear picture of the artwork using the form on www.GonserLawContest.com
All entries must be received by Friday, October 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST.
After the deadline, Gonser and Gonser, P.A. will choose the top four posters from each county in Delaware and Chester County, P.A. they believe portray the most creative use of the logo within the artwork.
Three posters (one from each county in Delaware and Chester County, P.A.) will be announced through www.GonserLawContest.com and on social media on Monday, October 16, 2017. Gonser and Gonser will donate a check for $500 to each of the four classrooms (one in each county in DE and Chester County, P.A.) that prepared the selected posters to be used for their classroom needs, such as school supplies, field trips, school events, etc.
Like the Gonser and Gonser, P.A. Facebook to follow along and see photos of all of the submissions!
What other conditions are you agreeing to by entering this Contest?
By entering this Contest you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless Sponsors, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or any prize won; and
- That Sponsors decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Contest; and
- That by accepting a prize, Sponsors may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Contest, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- All submitted artwork are property of Gonser and Gonser, P.A.
What if something unexpected happens and the Contest can’t run as planned?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to randomly select posters from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Contest.
Who is sponsoring this Contest?
Gonser and Gonser, P.A.
Concord Plaza, Springer Building, Suite 203
3411 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
Delaware: (302) 478-4445
Pennsylvania: (610) 235-4540
Toll free: (888) 648-2929
Fax: (302) 478-4432