Attorney at Law
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
John is a native Delawarean and graduated from Salesianum School in 2006. He holds a B.B.A. from James Madison University and a J.D., magna cum laude, from Widener University School of Law (now Delaware Law School). While in law school, John interned for former Chief Justice Myron T. Steele of the Delaware Supreme Court and served as an Articles Editor on the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law.
After law school, John served as a judicial law clerk for Judge Richard F. Stokes of the Delaware Superior Court. He then worked as a prosecutor with the Delaware Department of Justice handling criminal matters, both felony and misdemeanor, in the Justice of the Peace Court, the Court of Common of Pleas, and the Superior Court.
John is a member of the Delaware Bar and focuses his practice primarily in the area of criminal defense, assisting clients charged with criminal offenses in all Delaware courts.
- All criminal matters, including DUI offenses.
- Liquor License
Delaware – 2013
- James Madison University
- B.B.A. – 2010
- Widener University School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude
- Deputy Attorney General, Delaware Department of Justice – 2014 to 2016
- Judicial Law Clerk – Judge Richard F. Stokes, Delaware Superior Court – 2013 to 2014
- Intern – Chief Justice Myron T. Steele, Delaware Supreme Court – 2012 to 2013