Gonser and Gonser, P.A., invites all High School Juniors and Seniors in Delaware to enter their
2017 High School Writing Contest
Teachers, have your students write an essay on their personal view on marriage and submit it to Gonser and Gonser, P.A. The winner of the essay will receive a brand new Apple MacBook Air.
Entering is fun and easy! Simply upload your essay using the form below by Friday, May 5th. Questions?, send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the official rules that govern how Gonser and Gonser, P.A. : 2017 High School Writing Contest promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Contest” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to Gonser and Gonser, P.A., the Sponsor of the Contest. “You” refers to an eligible Contest entrant.
ESSAY TOPIC: Essay written on student’s personal view of marriage
ESSAY WORD COUNT: Maximum of 500 words
SUBMISSION PERIOD: March 6 – May 5, 2017
ELIGIBILITY: Must be an 11th or 12th grade high school student in Delaware
ENTRY FEE: FREE
PRIZE: Apple MacBook Air Laptop
SUBMISSION GUIDELINE: Entries must be original, unpublished work. By submitting work to the contest, the student is confirming that he or she is the author.
- One submission per student.
- Submissions may be uploaded in DOC, DOCX, or PDF formats.
- Each submission must include the student’s name, high school and date.
- Submissions are accepted ONLY through the online portal at www.GonserLawContest.com
- Submitting to the contest signals agreement to all contest rules, assent to publication, and assent to public recognition as a winner or finalist in Gonser and Gonser, P.A. electronic and print media.
- Must sign and either fax (302-327-4296) or email (email@example.com) a release form. Click Here to download.
Judges: Andrew W. Gonser and William A. Gonser partners at Gonser and Gonser, P.A.
Should you have any issues uploading your essay , you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the form information (i.e. name, school name, email, phone, grade, county). Thank you.
By entering this Contest you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless Sponsors, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Contest or any prize won; and
- That Sponsors decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Contest; and
- That by accepting a prize, Sponsors may use your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Contest, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- All submitted artwork are property of Gonser and Gonser, P.A.
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Contest, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Contest. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Contest, we reserve the right to randomly select posters from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Contest.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Contest by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Contests.
Gonser and Gonser, P.A.
Concord Plaza, Springer Building, Suite 203
3411 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810
Telephone: (302) 478-4445
Toll free: (888) 648-2929
Fax: (302) 478-4432
About Gonser Law
Statewide Law Firm focusing on:
- Family Law
- Elder Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law