How do I go about getting a divorce if I can’t find my ex?

Q: My husband and I have been separated for 5 years, I haven’t heard or know about his whereabouts.  How do I go about getting a divorce?

A: Delaware rules permit you to file an affidavit that an address is unknown.  A notice that the petition has been filed will then be published in the newspaper.  After that publication the process will proceed accordingly.

If you want answers to your questions and/or concerns call 302-478-4445 to set up a consultation.

16 thoughts on “How do I go about getting a divorce if I can’t find my ex?

  1. Pingback:

  2. Pingback: generic albuterol inhaler

  3. Pingback: lowest price for viagra 100mg

  4. Pingback: best generic viagra online reviews

  5. Pingback: cialis without dr prescription

  6. Pingback: naltrzone online

  7. Pingback: where to buy chloroquine

  8. Pingback: buy tylenol online usa

  9. Pingback: best place to buy generic viagra online

  10. Pingback: chloroquine price in india

  11. Pingback: low cost generic viagra

  12. Pingback: where can i buy cialis

  13. Pingback: cheapest 100 viagra us

  14. Pingback: buy viagra no prescription required

  15. Pingback: buy chloroquine phosphate

  16. Pingback: cialis ed

Comments are closed.