Liquor License

Are you opening up a taproom, restaurant, or liquor store? 
Are you attempting to obtain a pre-existing liquor license from another party? 

In order to do these things in the State of Delaware, you will need a valid liquor license.

Delaware’s alcohol laws are overseen by the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement, and anyone who wishes to sell alcoholic beverages for consumption either on-premises (such as in a restaurant) or off-premises (such as in a liquor store) must receive a license through the Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Control Commissioner.  The Commissioner receives and reviews applications on a rolling basis, and it is very important that when you submit your application, that it be thorough, complete, and accurate.  Putting an application packet together, with all of the information that is required to be there, can be a fairly extensive and complex process.  That is why most people seek legal representation when applying for a liquor license.

At Gonser and Gonser, P.A., we have experience in assisting clients who are applying for liquor licenses in the State of Delaware.  Whether you are applying for a new license, which will require you to notify adjacent property owners and publish your intent to serve alcohol in certain newspapers, or applying to have an existing license transferred to you, the attorneys at Gonser and Gonser, P.A. will guide you through the process and assist you in whatever your business goals may be.

Ready to get stared or have questions?  Contact Us today!  Call us at 302-478-4445 or complete the form below.

    What county do you reside in?            

    The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.