My ex won’t pay his portion of the medical expenses.

medical expenses

Q: What can I do about my ex not paying his portion of any out of pocket medical expenses for the children he is ordered to pay?

A: You should file a petition for medical arrears. Keep in mind that there are time limits on how far back you can go to get reimbursement.

If you want answers to your questions and/or concerns call 888-648-2929 to set up a consultation.

‪#‎AskDrewThursday‬ ‪#‎GonserLaw ‬ ‪#‎StatewideLawfirm‬‪ #‎DelawareFamilyLaw‬