Can I terminate his parental rights?

I am a single mom with a child.  I have not heard from my child’s father in over a year.  Can I parental rightsterminate his parental rights?

Although there are some exceptions, generally the Court will terminate the rights of one parent unless there is someone (i.e. a step parent) ready to accept those parent rights through a subsequent adoption.

If you want answers to your questions and/or concerns call 888-648-2929 to set up a consultation.

#AskDrewThursday #GonserLaw  #StatewideLawfirm #DelawareFamilyLaw